Are you looking for the best margarita recipe? This cocktail drink is quite popular in the US; however, margarita originally came from Mexico.
The smooth, crisp and interesting taste of this drink makes it a favorite in many social gatherings. Moreover, you can combine several ingredients to create a wonderful concoction. Some margaritas contain juices from citrus such as lemon, orange or lime. If you want the drink to taste strong and bitter, you can mix it with Mexican lime. Those who prefer a sweeter taste should try mixing in Meyer lemon or Persian lime to the drink.
Garnishing is optional; however, you can surely do wonders to the presentation of the drink by adding some garnishing to it. You can try putting a wedge of lemon or lime for that stunning look to the margarita. Others put cherries, olives and berries instead of using citrus. Lastly, you can put salt or sugar to the rim of the glass before serving.
No matter which way you prefer to make the drink, just be sure to choose only the finest ingredients for it. You will certainly not regret anything by using the best tequila and mixers so you can make the best margarita recipe.
Best Margarita Recipe with Lemon and Lime
Prepare Time: 10 Minutes
Serve your guests with a truly fabulous drink that features a delightful taste and a smooth texture that they would definitely go crazy about.
• Two parts of your choice of tequila brand
• Half parts of citrus liqueur, preferably Grand Marnier
• Half parts of Orange Curacao or Triple Sec (if you opt not to use Grand Marnier)
• Half part of limejuice.
• Half part lemon juice.
• Half part of syrup or sugar.
• Half part of Limoncello (for zero-tart taste)
• Coarse salt for the rim of the glass
• Wedge of lime or lemon
1. Crush about 4 to 5 pieces of ice cubes.
2. Put the crushed ice inside a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously until the ice begins to crystallize.
3. Pour in the ingredients inside the shaker and continue to blend well.
4. For additional colour to the drink, you may want to add a dash of grenadine.
5. Allow the grenadine to sink to the bottom of the glass for that pleasant visual appeal.
6. Garnish the drink with a wedge of lime or lemon.
7. If you want a more mellow taste to the drink, add in some soda with lemon-lime flavour.
8. Serve immediately.
Best Margarita Recipe – Simple and Fabulous
Prepare Time: 10 Minutes
It is easy to make a nice glass of margarita that your guests will surely love; try this recipe that you can make in only a matter of minutes.
• 1 cup of tequila (Silver)
• 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
• 1 1/4 cups of lime juice
• 1 cup of orange liqueur or Triple Sec
• 3 cups of ice cubes
• Salt or sugar for rimming the glass
• Fresh cherries
1. Drop the ice cubes inside the metal shaker. Crush them by shaking vigorously until they have a crystal appearance.
2. Use a blender to combine the triple sec, limejuice, lemon juice and the tequila.
3. Put in the crushed ice cubes in the blender. Begin by applying the slow process for the setting.
4. Blend thoroughly until the mixture has a slushy and smooth texture.
5. Then, put a cup of ice cubes in a cocktail shaker.
6. Pour in your preferred amount of margarita.
7. Cover with a lid and shake well to mix in the taste.
8. Transfer to a chilled margarita glass and add salt to the rim.
9. Garnish with a wedge of orange, lime or lemon.
10. Serve immediately.
The best margarita recipe is certainly a fabulous treat for those who want to impress their guests. Choose the best brand of tequila that will surely make the drink extra special. Moreover, you can add in your desired mixer such as orange liqueur or triple sec – whichever you prefer to use. However, some prefer the distinct taste of Grand Marnier instead of the other types of mixer. This brand has that delightful and extraordinary taste that several people prefer. Nevertheless, you can use your usual orange liqueur in the drink; simply add some citrus to increase the bitter and strong taste.
It is easy to make the best margarita recipe in only a matter of minutes. Simply consider the tips and easy procedure in this article. Do not forget to add garnishing and salt to the drink, as this would make the margarita fabulous and enticing to drink. Start making your own glass of cocktail drink with these superb recipes.
Other Margarita Recipes