Black forest cake is a classic favorite of anyone. When it comes to desserts or a popular food item during teatime, you would love a taste of this exquisite cake.
Aside from the fabulous taste of Black Forest, you would love the fine appearance of the cake. It comes with an excellent combination of a rich brown color, embellished with vibrant colors of red and contrasting white color.
You will not find it difficult making the cake. In fact, you can bake a great tasting black forest cake in only a few minutes. Because of the convenience in making the cake, you will love preparing and making this great food item on a daily basis. Here are some of the simple recipes for Black Forest.
Black Forest Cake with Cream Cheese Recipe
Prepare Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Black forest cake comes with that delectable taste that will make you crave for more. Check out this simple recipe for Black Forest that you will surely love.
• Chocolate sandwich cookies, 12 pieces
• Softened cream cheese, 16 oz.
• Sugar,3/4 cup
• Cocoa powder, 1/3 cup
• Vanilla, 1 teaspoon
• 2 large eggs
• Filling for cherry pie, 21 oz.
• Whipped cream, 1/2 cup
1. Crush the top part of the cookies. Make sure that the pieces are crushed finely. Set aside.
2. Then, place the cookie halves with the cream topping in the muffin cups lined with foil.
3. In a bowl, combine the sugar, cream cheese, cocoa powder and vanilla extract. Blend well until the mixture turns light and fluffy.
4. Add in the eggs and mix continuously.
5. Transfer the mixture to the muffin cups.
6. Next, sprinkle the cookie crumbs over the top of the mixture, while saving some of the crumbs.
7. Bake the mixture for 25 minutes at 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
8. Afterward, let the cake cool well. Refrigerate for a couple of hours.
9. Before serving the cake, top it with cherry pie filling.
10. Lastly, put whipped cream on top for an exquisite garnishing.
Angel Food Black Forest Cake Recipe
Prepare Time: 25 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Angel Food Black Forest Cake is simply a delight to eat. You will love the rich and creamy taste of this cake that is perfect for teatime or dessert.
• Angel food cake, 9 inch
• Pudding mix with chocolate fudge flavor, 7 oz.
• Thawed whipped cream, 12 oz.
• Whole milk, 3 cups
• Almond extract, 1 1/2 teaspoon
• Filling (Cherry pie), 20 oz.
1. Cut the angel food cake crosswise. Form a hollow portion in each half of the cake.
2. Use the small bits of the cake to fill the small hole in the center portion, thus forming two cake bowls.
3. Whisk well the pudding mix, milk, whipped cream and the almond extract. Blend thoroughly.
4. Transfer the mixture to the cake bowls prepared previously.
5. Spoon the filling around the top of the edges of the cake.
6. Refrigerate the cake for 30 minutes prior serving.
Dump Cake Black Forest Cake Recipe
Prepare Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour
You will definitely enjoy the great taste of this black forest cake recipe that comes with a wonderful appearance. The fruity mix in the cake is surely a delight to the taste buds!
• Crushed pineapple, 20 oz. (include the juice)
• Coconut (flaked), 1 cup
• Pudding mix in vanilla flavor, 35 oz.
• Cherry pie filling mix, 21 oz.
• Mix for chocolate cake, 18.25 oz.
• Butter, 1/2 cup
1. Place the crushed pineapple in a baking man measuring 9 x 13 inches.
2. Dust the top portion of the crushed pineapple with coconut flakes.
3. Add a thin layer of pudding mix.
4. Then, spread evenly the cherry pie filling on top of the pudding mix.
5. Follow on the mixture by sprinkling some cake mix (dry) on top of the pie filling.
6. Cut the stick of butter into very thin slices. Arrange each slice over the cake mix.
7. Bake the mixture for an hour at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
8. Allot 10 minutes to cool the cake thoroughly.
Black forest cake is truly a delectable food item that is perfect for dessert or teatime. You will love the unique taste and texture of this type of cake. Moreover, you will realize how easy it is to prepare the cake. You can use a variety of ingredients for it such as fruits, nuts and even cookies. You should try the recipes presented here, as these are very easy to make. In fact, this fabulous recipe is ideal to make even on a daily basis. You can simply vary the ingredients you use to add a different look and taste to the cake.
Other Cake Recipes