Buffalo chicken dip makes a fabulous dish that anyone will enjoy as a snack or an appetizer.
This dip comes with a peppery, sour and tangy taste; hence, it is ideal for those that have a flair for a recipe with a taste out of the ordinary. You can eat it as it is, or you can dip in your favorite slice of vegetable such as carrots, celery or cucumber. This recipe is a great companion to tacos, burritos or any other light snack. Chug down a nice cold fruit juice or soda, and you will experience total satisfaction with this meal.
When it comes to the nutritional value of the dish, you will love the fact that you can get so much health benefits with such fabulous recipe. It is rich in carbohydrates, protein and fats that will surely give you the energy you need to do your daily activities. Hence, try making this buffalo and chicken dip that you can serve in parties or any regular family meal.
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
Prepare Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
Buffalo dip can never get any better that this! Not only will you enjoy the tangy taste of this appetizer; you will also love the fact that it is low in fat, which makes it ideal for those who are trying to lose weight. This has to be one of the best chicken recipes.
• 1 8-oz. package of cream cheese (reduced fat), softened
• 1/2 cup of fat-free Ranch dressing
• 1/3 cup of buffalo wing sauce
• 2 tablespoons of water
• 2 cups of cooked chicken breast fillet, shredded
• 2 tablespoons of green onions, chopped
• 1 cup of shredded reduced-fat cheese
• Carrot sticks and celery sticks
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Make the cream cheese smooth in texture by beating it in a mixing bowl. Apply medium speed on the mixer to soften and to make smooth the cream cheese.
3. Add in the Ranch dressing, water and buffalo sauce. Blend these ingredients well using the mixer.
4. Put in the chicken and the cheese and mix thoroughly.
5. Spread the mixture in a 1-quart baking dishpan.
6. Cover the pan with aluminum foil before placing inside the oven.
7. Bake the mixture for 35 minutes, or until it is bubbly and hot.
8. Afterwards, stir the chicken dip. Garnish it with green onions.
9. Serve the dip with celery or carrot sticks and other vegetables.
10. This delicious appetizer makes 5 to 6 servings.
The exciting taste of buffalo chicken dip recipe will certainly blow your mind away. You can never get enough of this fabulous appetizer or snack that comes with essential nutrients. With the delightful goodness of this recipe, you should definitely try making it for your family or guest.
Serve it with bite-size pieces of your favourite vegetables such as carrots, cucumber or celery for an ultimately healthy meal. You can find so many recipes for buffalo and chicken dip online; however, the recipe presented in this article is the simplest and the easiest one to make. You will certainly enjoy making this dish in only a matter of minutes.
Other Chicken Recipes