Campbells Soup Recipes are so good that they have dominated the market for condensed soups and ready to eat canned goods for more than a decade.
Here are collections of Campbell’s soup recipes that will give you instant gourmet meals without putting a hole on your pocket. Campbell’s soup recipes are easy to whip up and are always available on most groceries worldwide.
Campbell’s is a brand that is trusted by many consumers. It is founded on 1869 by Joseph Campbell and was further developed by John Dorrance. Since then, Campbell’s soup recipes had won the approval of many home cooks.
Campbell Soup Recipe – Quick Cream of Celery Soup
Prepare Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Here is one of the fastest and easiest Campbell’s soup recipes. The chicken thigh meat adds more flavor and resonance to this celery soup. This is best eaten warm for a great appetizer or side dish.
1 (10.75 ounce can) Campbell’s Cream of Celery Soup (98 % less fat)
100 grams sliced celery
4 cups chicken stock
2 cups roughly chopped meat from chicken thighs
1 cup onions, chopped
Celery leaves for garnish
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a stock pot, boil together the chicken stock and chicken meat. Skim off any scum that you see on the surface of the soup.
2. Simmer to low after 15 minutes and add the celery, onions and Cream of Celery Soup.
3. Let boil on low fire for another 10-15 minutes. Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.
4. Serve warm and garnish with fresh celery leaves.
Roast Beef with Cream of Mushroom Recipe
Prepare Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
Here is another mouth-watering dish that is made more appetizing by the use Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup. The beef loin should be marinated overnight to let the flavor be thoroughly absorbed by the beef. Choose beef loin cuts that are free from rubbery fats. The lean ones always work best on pressure cooker recipes.
1 kilo beef loin cut into thin medallions
2 cups pineapple juice for marinade
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 can (10.75 ounce) Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 cup sliced onion
1/2 cup corn kernels
1/2 cup sliced button mushrooms
1. In a large bowl, marinade the beef with the pineapple juice for overnight. Cover with cling wrap.
2. The following day, boil the beef with marinade in a pressure cooker for 15 minutes. Release the steam from the pressure cooker carefully. Take out the beef. Reserve the marinade.
3. In a roasting pan, combine the Worcestershire sauce, onions and corn kernels. Stir well to combine. Add the cream of mushroom, sliced button mushrooms and beef and cook in a slow oven 275 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour. Use the marinade as basting liquid.
4. Remove from the oven and garnish with some sliced button mushrooms.
Campbell Soup Recipes – Fettuccine Alfredo
Prepare Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour
Here is one Campbell soup recipe that is made even richer with Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup. There is lesser cream used since the Campbell’s soup is already creamy. You have the option to alter the cheese if you want to use other types of cheese.
500 grams fettuccine
1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Chicken soup
1 cup cream
1 cup chopped bacon
1 medium onion sliced
Parsley for garnish
1 tablespoon butter (unsalted)
Parmesan or cheddar cheese for topping
1. In a stock pot, cook the pasta according to package directions. The pasta should still be al dente. Add a little oil to prevent the pasta from sticking together.
2. Drain pasta on a colander after cooking and set aside.
3. In a skillet, heat the butter over medium heat. Sauté the onions until translucent and add in the bacon.
4. Cook the bacon until brown and crisp over low heat for about 10 minutes. Set aside.
5. On the same pan, deglaze it by adding in the cream and the Campbell’s cream of chicken soup.
6. Add a little water if the sauce becomes too thick. Stir well. Simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Pour the sauce over the cooked fettuccine. Top with grated cheese and a sprig of parsley.
8. Serve warm with a garlic bread or plain crusty bread. Sprinkle some bacon bits for garnish.
Add these Campbells Soup recipes for a stress-free meal any time. Remember not add too much salt on these Campbell’s soup recipes, since the Campbell’s products are already a bit salty. Whether you want to savor a tasty soup or you just want to give-in to your cravings for a creamy roast beef and fettuccine alfredo (see: Alfredo Sauce Recipe), this article will surely be helpful for you. Enjoy a bowl of Campbell’s soup recipes with your family and friends.