Chicken Alfredo recipe is a delightful dish that you and your family will love.
This comes in a variety of styles such as pasta, soup or even pizza. You will love the rich creamy texture of the dish and the cheesy taste it has. Moreover, the aroma of this recipe is simply appealing. The perfect combination of the herbs and spices make up chicken Alfredo dish that you will completely fall in love with. In addition, this recipe contains essential vitamins and minerals; the vegetables included in the dish such as spinach and broccoli are rich in nutrients and antioxidants that offer health benefits.
Hence, you should certainly try making chicken Alfredo for your everyday meal or even in parties. Each Chicken Alfredo sauce recipe featured in this article is easy to make and simple to follow.
Sausage and Spinach Chicken Alfredo Recipe
Prepare Time: 30 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
This healthy chicken recipe is truly satisfying and filling; serve it as a main course for lunch or dinner for a nutritious meal.
• 3 cups of all-purpose cream
• 1/4 cup of butter
• 2 cans of cream of mushroom (10.75 oz.)
• 1 package of lasagna noodles (8 oz.)
• 1 tablespoon of olive oil
• 1 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated
• 1 whole roasted chicken, sliced and shredded
• 1/2 large white onion, chopped
• 4 cloves of garlic, minced
• salt and pepper to taste
• 5 pieces of mushroom, diced
• 1 cup of Ricotta cheese
• 1 bunch of fresh spinach, rinsed and drained
• 3 cups of mozzarella cheese, shredded
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Put enough water and some salt to a large pot. Bring to a boil and cook the lasagna noodles until al dente.
3. Drain and rinse the cooked lasagna noodles.
4. In a saucepan, combine the other ingredients such as the cream, cream of mushroom, Parmesan and butter. Cook over low heat and stir continuously. Turn off heat once the sauce thickens.
5. In another skillet, heat the oil. Stir fry the onion, garlic and the mushroom. Toss in the chicken and cook well. Add salt and pepper.
6. Apply some cream sauce in a 9 x 13 inch baking pan. Layer it with 1/3 lasagna noodles, half a cup of Ricotta cheese, half portion of the spinach, half cup of the chicken parmesan mixture and a cup of mozzarella cheese.
7. Put the remaining noodles on top and spread evenly the remaining cream sauce.
8. Bake the mixture for half an hour; you will know that the lasagna is ready if it is already brown and bubbly.
9. Garnish with the remaining mozzarella cheese and continue cooking until the cheese melts and turns brown.
10. This fabulous meal makes 12 servings.
Broccoli Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo Recipe
Prepare Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour
You will love this nutritious chicken alfredo recipe loaded with rich flavor and aroma; serve it with your favorite beverage or a slice of garlic bread for a truly satisfying meal. This is one of the delicious chicken pasta recipes that you want to try.
• 1 cup of fresh broccoli
• 1/2 package of linguine (16 oz.)
• 1 pound of chicken breast fillet, skinned and cubed
• 1 can of cream of mushroom (10.75 oz.)
• 2 tablespoons of butter
• 1/2 cup of milk
• 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated
• 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper, ground
1. In a large stock pot, cook the linguine until al dente.
2. Add in the broccoli during the last 4 minutes of cooking time for the pasta.
3. Drain the broccoli and the pasta.
4. Heat butter in a medium skillet. Cook the chicken until it turned golden brown in color.
5. Add in the mushroom soup, cheese, black pepper and the linguine mixture.
6. Arrange in a platter and garnish with Parmesan cheese.
7. This delightful dish makes 4 servings.
Crock Pot Italian Chicken Alfredo Recipe
Prepare Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Hours
You will love the amazing taste, aroma and texture of this crock pot chicken recipe that features Chicken Alfredo, which makes an ideal lunch or dinner. This is definitely one of the best slow cooker chicken recipes.
• 4 pieces of chicken breast fillet, halved
• 1 package of Italian-style dressing for Italian Chicken Recipes
• Cooking oil spray
• 1 clove of garlic, pressed
• 1 can of cream of chicken soup (10.75 oz.)
• 1 package of spaghetti (8 oz.)
• 1 tablespoon of parsley, chopped
• 1 can of mushroom (4.5 oz), chopped
• 1 package of cream cheese (0.7 oz.)
• 1/4 cup of water
1. Apply cooking oil in the crock portion of a slow cooker. Place the chicken inside.
2. In a bowl, mix the dressing and the water. Pour the mixture over the chicken.
3. Sprinkle the chicken and the mixture with garlic. Cover the pot and cook in low setting for about 4 hours.
4. Afterwards, whisk the cream cheese and the chicken soup in a bowl.
5. Add the mixture to the chicken and stir in the mushroom pieces.
6. Cook for another hour, still in low setting.
7. Bring to a boil a stock pot with water and salt. Cook the spaghetti until al dente. Rinse and drain.
8. Place the chicken mixture on top of the pasta and serve. Garnish with grated Parmesan cheese and parsley.
9. This great recipe makes 4 servings.
Any chicken Alfredo recipe sure turns out great with the perfect combination of the ingredients. Try to cook for your family member one of these Alfredo chicken recipes for dinner. You will love the taste and aroma of a chicken Alfredo recipe loaded with nutrients and healthful goodness.
Other Chicken Recipes