Chicken kabobs consist of skewered boneless chicken, along with some fruits such as pineapple, kiwi, apple and watermelon, to name a few.
It is easy to prepare this exciting treat, and you do not need elaborate tools to make kabobs. Moreover, this dish tastes great; with a fabulous marinade, you can make the kabobs take on an extraordinary taste. Aside from the superb taste of chicken kabobs, this also makes a nutritious treat because of the fruits in it. You can benefit from it, as it is full of essential vitamins and minerals that support your health.
Hence, try making kabobs as appetizers or snacks. You can choose from a variety of ways to make this exciting dish. Simply decide on the best ingredients that you can put together; thus, you can create a fabulous chicken kabobs that your family would love.
Hawaiian – Inspired Chicken Kabobs
Prepare Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Give your family or guests a great dish that they would love. This recipe would make you want to say ‘aloha’ because of the all-Hawaiian feel that it brings. This is one of the best Hawaiian Chicken Breast Recipes.
• 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
• 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
• 2 tablespoons of sherry
• 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
• 1/4 teaspoon of ginger, ground
• 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
• 8 pieces of chicken breast fillet, skinned and cut into 2-inch cubes
• 1 can of 20-ounce pineapple chunks, drained
• Kiwi fruit, sliced
1. Prepare the marinade in a dish. Mix well all the ingredients except for the chicken, pineapple chunks and kiwi.
2. Dip in the chicken pieces into the marinade. Cover the dish and marinate the chicken for at least 2 hours.
3. Preheat the grill to medium or medium-high heat.
4. Put cooking oil spray on the grill grate.
5. Insert the chicken pieces, pineapple chunks and kiwi alternately into the skewers.
6. Grill the skewers for 20 minutes, or until there are no more chicken juices.
7. Arrange the cooked kabobs in a platter and serve with fresh fruits or slush.
8. This recipe makes 8 servings.
Honey Delight Chicken Kabobs Recipe
Prepare Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Here is a sweet and tasty treat for a fun picnic or beach party with family and friends. In only a few minutes, you can already savor the goodness of this yummy and healthy chicken recipe.
• 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper, ground
• 1/3 cup of honey
• 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
• 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
• 5 small white onions, cut into 2-inch cubes
• 1 red bell pepper and 1 green bell pepper, cut into 2-inch cubes
• 8 pieces of chicken breast fillet, skinned and cut into 1-inch cubes
1. Prepare the marinade in a bowl. Blend well all the ingredients except for the chicken, bell peppers and onion.
2. Reserve a small amount of marinade that you can use while cooking. Put it in a container with a lid.
3. Marinate the chicken for 2 hours or more. Refrigerate it to keep it fresh.
4. Preheat the grill to medium-high to high heat.
5. Put oil to the grill grate. You may use a cooking oil spray.
6. Thread the chicken pieces, onions, red and green bell pepper alternately into the skewers.
7. Grill for about 15 to 20 minutes. You will know that the chicken is ready if there is no more juice coming out of it.
8. Arrange the grilled chicken kabobs in a platter and serve with an ice cold drink.
9. This fabulous recipe makes 10 to 12 servings.
Best-Ever Greek-Inspired Chicken Kabobs
Prepare Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour
Make an interesting recipe that comes with a great Greek taste! These chicken kabobs are ideal for any occasion, whether it is as an appetizer or a snack.
• 2 cloves of garlic, minced
• 1/2 cup of olive oil
• 2 tablespoons of mustard
• 2 tablespoons of parsley, chopped
• 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
• 2 tablespoons of dried oregano leaves
• 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary
• 1 large white onion, cut into wedges
• 1 green bell pepper and 1 red bell pepper, cut into 2-inch pieces
• 2 pounds of chicken breast fillet, cubed
1. Prepare in a bowl the ingredients for the marinade (all except the chicken, onion, red and green bell pepper).
2. Place the chicken and the marinade in a plastic container with a lid. Refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
3. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
4. Skewer the chicken, bell peppers and onion alternately. Put a small space between each contents of the skewer.
5. Grill the meat and vegetables for 15 minutes, until they are tender.
6. Place the cooked kabobs in a platter and serve with your choice of cold drinks.
7. This delightful recipe makes 5 to 6 servings.
Chicken kabobs are truly perfect as appetizers or snacks. Anyone will enjoy the savory taste and aroma of this recipe. Moreover, kabobs are easy to prepare; it only takes a few minutes to make this yummy and nutritious treat. Try these Kabobs chicken recipes for your upcoming party or as everyday snacks.
Other Chicken Recipes