Chicken parmesan is a great way to utilize chicken breast fillet.
You can turn a simple meal into something grand and pleasing to the taste with this recipe. The fabulous blend of ingredients in parmesan chicken recipe provides essential vitamins and minerals. For instance, this recipe is rich in calcium, as obtained from parmesan. In addition, chicken is a great source of protein, which is essential for strong muscles. Several other ingredients in this recipe bring health benefits, as well.
Hence, you should check out this chicken parmesan recipe. The steps in the procedure are simple, thus giving you an easy time making the dish. Read along to find out how you can serve a truly appetizing meal in only a matter of minutes.
Chicken Parmesan Recipes
Prepare Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
This parmesan chicken recipe will surely bring a smile on your face, as you sink your teeth in this fabulous dish. You will love the crispy exterior and tender insides of chicken parmesan.
• 4 pieces chicken breast fillet (about the size of your palm)
• Salt to taste
• 2 large eggs
• 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
• 1/4 cup of olive oil
• 2 tablespoons of basil leaves
• 1 cup of breadcrumbs
• 8 ounces of sliced mozzarella cheese
For the Sauce:
• 1/4 cup of olive oil
• Large yellow onion, halved
• 2 cloves of garlic, minced
• 1 can of crushed tomatoes (28-oz can)
• Sugar to taste
• A pinch of red pepper flakes
• 1 teaspoon dried oregano
1. Begin by preparing the sauce. Get the large onion and grate it instead of slicing it. The finely grated onion will make it more aromatic and easier to cook.
2. Heat the oil in a saucepan. Using medium high heat, sauté the onion until it is aromatic.
3. Add the minced garlic and sauce for a few more minutes.
4. Put in the tomatoes, pepper flakes, oregano and sugar. Cook for about a minute and simmer by maintaining the low heat for 10 minutes.
5. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. Flatten the chicken pieces to make it easy to cover it with the breading. Wrap each cutlet in a wax paper. Then, use a meat pounder to give the chicken a flat texture. The ideal thickness of the chicken is 1/2 inch to 1/4 inch.
7. Afterwards, add salt to the chicken.
8. Prepare two bowls – one for the beaten egg, and the other for the breadcrumbs. The crumb mixture contains the parmesan, pinch of salt and the breadcrumbs.
9. Dredge the chicken to the egg mixture, then to the breadcrumbs.
10. Fry the pieces on a hot pan. Make sure the chicken is golden brown in color to make sure that it is already golden brown in color.
11. Next, place the chicken in the saucepan than contains the tomato sauce. Arrange the chicken pieces on top of the tomato sauce. Put mozzarella slices and parmesan on top of the chicken.
12. Then, allow the mozzarella to melt by placing it in the oven. Bake for 10 minutes.
13. Serve the chicken parmesan with spaghetti or rolls.
14. This parmesan chicken recipe makes 4 servings.
Chicken parmesan recipe makes a superb dish for a hearty lunch or dinner. The delightful taste and aroma of the chicken will surely mesmerize you. Hence, try making this chicken parmesan recipe for you and your family. Every meal will surely turn out great with the delectable goodness of chicken recipes.
Other Chicken Recipes