Chicken pasta recipes are exactly what you need to create an interesting concoction that will appeal to anyone’s taste buds.
Pasta is a popular dish among those who adore noodles and rich sauces; in fact, you can gain so many benefits from eating this truly satisfying dish. A bowl of pasta comes with a powerful blend of carbohydrates, protein and fats. Moreover, the sauce you put in the pasta can be a good source of essential vitamins and minerals. You will surely have enough energy after eating a serving of pasta.
This article will surely take you to a gastronomical journey, as you read about several pasta recipes. These dishes feature delightful chicken pasta recipes that you will definitely want to try right away.
Chicken Pasta Recipes – Pesto with Spinach
Prepare Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
Bask in the glorious taste of chicken, pesto and spinach! This truly nutritious and scrumptious chicken paste is bound to be a family favorite in an instant. This will be one of the best fillet chicken breast recipes that you ever taste.
• 2 tablespoons of cooking oil (preferably olive oil)
• 1 teaspoon of finely chopped garlic
• 3 pieces of chicken breast fillet, cut into strips
• 1 1/2 cups of chopped fresh spinach leaves
• 1 to 2 tablespoons of pesto
• 2 cups grated cheese (for the sauce)
• 1 stick of butter, cut into cubes
• 1 cup of whipped cream
• 1 package of penne pasta noodles
• 1 cup of grated cheese (for garnishing)
1. In a medium skillet, heat the oil. Sauté the garlic for about 1 minute; then, slowly add the chicken strips. Cook until well done.
2. Next, add in the spinach leaves. Then, sauté the chicken, spinach leaves and the garlic for 3 to 4 minutes; set aside as you prepare the sauce in another pan.
3. For the creamy sauce, mix the grated cheese, cubes of butter and the whipped cream in a small pan. Make sure that you use low fire so you will not burn the ingredients.
4. When the sauce thickens, add in the pesto. Set aside.
5. In a large stockpot, cook the penne pasta noodles according to package instructions. When already al dente, rinse the pasta under cold water and drain thoroughly.
6. Arrange the penne noodles in a platter and pour the creamy sauce; top it off with the chicken and spinach. Garnish with grated cheese.
7. Serve this dish as a main course or as a hearty snack during teatime.
8. This fabulous dish makes about 4 servings.
Angel Hair Chicken Pasta Recipes
Prepare Time: 30 Minutes
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
You will surely find this superb pasta recipe as heavenly; the delightful taste and nutritive value of this dish is perfect for a family lunch or as a great snack.
• 4 pieces of chicken breast fillet, cut into strips
• 1 stick of butter
• 1 can cream of mushroom
• 3 ounces of cream cheese with some chives
• 500-g package of angel hair pasta noodles
1. In a medium skillet, melt the butter and fry the strips of chicken until well done.
2. Add in the cream of mushroom. Reduce heat and mix in the cream cheese.
3. Simmer for about 5 minutes to allow the sauce to blend completely with the chicken.
4. Once done, set aside while you cook the pasta noodles.
5. In a large stockpot, cook the angel hair noodles according to package directions. Be sure not to exceed from the cooking time, as this type of noodles is quite thin. Cook until the pasta is al dente.
6. After cooking, drain the water. Arrange the pasta in a platter.
7. Put the pasta sauce on top of the cooked angel hair noodles. Garnish with grated cheese.
8. This easy to prepare pasta recipe makes 4 to 5 servings.
Sesame Chicken Pasta Recipe
Prepare Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
Put some zest in the dinner table, and serve this fabulous tasty pasta dish to your family. Anyone would opt to go for seconds after a serving of this excellent chicken recipe.
• 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
• 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
• 1 tablespoon of vinegar (preferably red wine vinegar)
• 5 tablespoons of peanut butter
• 1/4 cup of soy sauce
• 5 tablespoons of sesame oil
• 3 tablespoons of spicy chili oil
• 3 pieces of chicken breast fillet, cooked and cut into strips
• 4 tablespoons of toasted sesame seeds
• 1 medium cucumber, seeded and sliced 1/2-inch thick
• 8 ounces of linguine
1. In a large pot, cook the linguine according to package instructions. Make sure that you cook it until it is al dente. Set aside.
2. Using a food processor, combine the garlic, red wine vinegar, soy sauce and peanut butter. Set the processing time to 1 minute.
3. Then, add the sesame oil and the chili oil through the feed tube of the processor.
4. Arrange the linguine on a plate. Place the cooked strips of chicken on top of the pasta.
5. Pour the prepared pasta sauce over the linguine. Garnish it with slices of cucumber and toasted sesame seeds.
6. The whole family will enjoy the exciting taste of the chicken pasta recipes that makes 6 servings.
Whether it is for a special family luncheon or a regular mid-day snack, these recipes will surely satisfy your craving for a delicious meal. Simply try these fabulous chicken pasta recipes; you and your family will definitely find these dishes appealing to the taste buds.
Other Chicken Recipes