A dog birthday cake is a great way to celebrate your four-legged friend’s special day.
Make your furry pal feel like a star with a delightful birthday cake perfect for the occasion. You can prepare a yummy birthday cake embellished with treats, or simply have the cake simple and naturally adorable.
If you are looking for a great birthday cake for a dog, this article will surely help you. You will learn more about the top three cake recipes for your dog that any of your canine friends would love. Try these now and delight in the great look of the cakes.
Dog Birthday Cake Recipe
Prepare Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
If your doggie is having its birthday, you should try making a dog birthday cake for your furry friend. Here is a simple and yummy treat that your four-legged pal would love.
• Large egg, 1 piece
• Chunky peanut butter, 1/4 cup
• Vegetable oil, 1/4 cup
• Vanilla, 1 teaspoon
• Honey (raw), 1/3 cup
• Carrots (shredded), 1 cup
• Flour (whole wheat), 1 cup
• Baking soda, 1 teaspoon
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, grease a cake pan. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, blend the oil, peanut butter, raw honey, egg and vanilla. Mix thoroughly.
3. Add in the shredded carrots and continue to mix well.
4. In another bowl, sift the baking soda and the flour into the mixture with carrots.
5. Pour the batter into the greased cake pan.
6. Bake the cake in the preheated oven for at least 40 minutes.
7. Allow the doggie cake to cool for 10 minutes before transferring on a wire rack.
8. Serve the cake once it has cooled completely.
Dog Birthday Cake – Pup Cakes Recipe
Prepare Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
You should try making a fabulous pup cake that can also be a dog birthday cake. Your pooch will surely love the taste of this cake that comes with a nice look.
• Peeled and shredded apple, 1 piece
• Cheddar cheese (shredded), 1/2 cup
• Applesauce, 1/2 cup
• Large eggs, 2 pieces
• Olive oil, 1 tablespoon
• Whole wheat flour, 1 cup
• Rolled oats, 1 cup
• Baking powder, 1 teaspoon
• Garlic (minced), 1 tablespoon
1. Begin by preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Use waxed paper to line a muffin pan (12-cup size). Set aside.
3. In a bowl, combine the cheese, applesauce, shredded apple, olive oil and eggs.
4. Then, add in the flour, baking powder, garlic and oats. Mix the batter gently, using your hand.
5. Transfer the mixture into the lined muffin baking cups.
6. Bake the cupcakes for 15 minutes inside the preheated oven.
7. Let the cakes cool completely before serving.
Bacon and Chicken Layer Dog Birthday Cake
Prepare Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour
You pup will surely love this dog birthday cake that contains bacon, chicken and so much more! Learn more about the easy ways on how to make this recipe.
• Flour, 3 cups
• Baking powder, 1 tablespoon
• Softened margarine, 1/2 cup
• Large eggs (beaten), 6 pieces
• Corn oil, 1/2 cup
• Baby food with chicken flavor (strained), 2 jars
• Carrots (shredded), 2 cups
• Yogurt, plain or vanilla flavor
• Fried and crispy bacon, 2 to 3 strips
1. Grease and put some flour on two cake pans. Set aside.
2. Blend the baking powder and the flour.
3. In a separate bowl, beat the margarine until light and smooth in texture.
4. Add in the corn oil and the eggs, while continuously mixing.
5. Next, toss in the chicken and the carrots. Stir and blend thoroughly.
6. Add in the flour mixture and blend well.
7. Transfer the batter into the greased cake pans.
8. Bake the cake for 60 minutes for 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
9. Put a layer of the cake on a plate. Spread t generous amount of yogurt on top.
10. Then, put a second layer over the yogurt. Put some yogurt on the top and side parts of the cake.
11. Garnish the top portion of the cake with bacon bits or jerky strips.
Make a dog birthday cake for your adorable little pooch. Your dog will surely enjoy the great taste of the cake recipes presented here. Each of the cake recipes contains a fabulous combination of ingredients that are truly safe for a dog’s body. The simple set of ingredients and the uncomplicated cooking procedure make these recipes a delight to make whether it is for a special occasion or an everyday regular dish.
Because of the convenience and ease in making the dishes, you should try each of the cake ideal for puppies.
Other Cake Recipes