Easy cake recipes let you enjoy a fabulous food item for teatime or breakfast.
The delectable taste of these cake recipes are truly enticing to eat, particularly to kids. You can prepare a nice cake recipe for dessert to complete the meal. Choose cake recipes that you can prepare and cook in only a matter of minutes. This way, you can still carry out the many tasks you have at home while you wait for the “done” signal in the oven.
Even if you are an amateur cook, you can still create a fabulous cake with so much ease. Read along to discover more about the easy cake recipes that you would want to try making for the whole family.
White Chocolate Easy Cake Recipes
Prepare Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
The immaculate white color of the cake makes it visually appealing and tempting to eat; hence, gather the ingredients and start making this fabulous sweet dessert.
• 2 pieces of large eggs
• 2 teaspoons of vanilla
• 1/2 cup of low-fat butter
• 1 cup of white sugar
• 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
• 1 3/4 teaspoons of baking powder
• 1/2 cup of whole milk
1. Begin by preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Prepare the baking pan by coating it with butter and flour. You can also use a muffin pan and line it with paper liners.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine the butter and sugar. Add in the eggs, slowly and carefully, before stirring in the vanilla.
4. Put in the baking powder and flour and continue to blend the mixture well.
5. Afterwards, pour in the milk and whisk until the batter becomes smooth.
6. Transfer the batter into the greased baking pan.
7. Bake the mixture for about 30 minutes. If you prefer to make muffins, you can only wait for 25 minutes for the mixture to cook perfectly.
Easy Cake Recipes – White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake
Prepare Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour
The delectable taste of white chocolate and raspberry make this recipe a perfect treat for teatime or breakfast.
• 1/4 cup of melted butter
• 2 tablespoons of sugar
• 1/2 cup of water
• 1 cup of chocolate cookie crumbs
• Frozen or fresh raspberries
• 2 teaspoons of cornstarch
• 2 cups of white chocolate chips
• 1/2 cup of half-and-half cream
• 8 oz. packages of cream cheese, softened
• 1/2 cup of white sugar
• 3 pieces of large eggs
• 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1. Use a mixing bowl to combine the 3 tablespoons of sugar, cookie crumbs and the melted butter.
2. Put the mixture in a springform pan that measures 9 inches.
3. In a medium saucepan, put the raspberries, cornstarch, 2 tablespoons of sugar and water.
4. Let the mixture boil until the sauce has become thick.
5. Then, use a strainer to get rid of the seeds in the sauce.
6. Next, prepare the oven by preheating it to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
7. In a bowl, combine the cream cheese and half a cup of sugar. Blend well until smooth and light. Add in the eggs, one at a time, before placing the melted white chocolate and the vanilla extract.
8. Pour about half portion of the batter on the crust. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the raspberry mixture over the batter.
9. Spread the remaining batter into the baking pan. Next, put about 2 tablespoons of raspberry mixture on the top of the batter.
10. Create a marbled effect or design by swirling the batter using the tip of a knife.
11. Bake the mixture for about 50 minutes. Let the cake cool for a few minutes before covering the pan with a plastic wrap.
12. Refrigerate the cake for about 8 hours and serve with the rest of the raspberry sauce before serving.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Easy Cake Recipes
Prepare Time: 30 Minutes
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
This completely healthy cheesecake recipe is a great way to entice finicky kids to love eating pumpkin.
• 2 packages of cream cheese (8 oz. each), softened
• 1/2 cup of white sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
• 2 large eggs
• 9 -inch ready-made graham cracker crust
• 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree
• 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
• 1 pinch of ground cloves and ground nutmeg
• 1/2 cup of frozen whipped topping, thawed
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix in a bowl the sugar, vanilla and cream cheese. Whisk the ingredients until smooth and light.
3. Then, add in the eggs slowly.
4. Remove about a cup of batter and pour into the bottom portion of the crust. Set aside.
5. Add in the cinnamon, pumpkin, nutmeg and cloves to the rest of the batter.
6. Stir the mixture well until blended thoroughly.
7. Spread the pumpkin mixture over the batter in the crust.
8. Bake the batter for about 40 minutes, until the center portion is set.
9. Cool the cake for a few minutes before refrigerating overnight.
10. Put whipped cream on top before serving.
Easy cake recipes are ideal for those moms who have little time to spend for making a delightful dessert or snack food item. Hence, you should consider making the easy cake recipes featured here. Each cake recipe will definitely appeal to the whole family because of the fabulous taste and nutritional value.
Other Cake Recipes