Easy chicken recipes make a great way to fix up a healthy and delicious meal for you and your family.
Chicken is rich in protein, which is essential for building strong muscles for our body. Moreover, this type of meat is perfect for those who intend to stay slim. You can simply remove the skin of the chicken and delight on the lean portions of the meat. Hence, you will get to enjoy a truly healthy dish that tastes fabulous.
Read along to find out more about the different chicken recipes that are perfect as a main course, soup, finger foods, snack or party treat. You will definitely find these recipes ideal for a busy mom like you. Moreover, you will love the nutritional value of these quick chicken recipes; these feature a delightful combination of meat, vegetable and cheese for a superb healthy meal.
Chicken Tinola (Easy Chicken Recipes with Ginger Stew and Vegetables)
Prepare Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
Be it for lunch or for dinner, you will definitely love this scrumptious chicken dish; kids and adults alike will simply enjoy the exciting taste of this healthy chicken recipe.
1 whole chicken, cut into several pieces
1 young papaya or 2 small sayote, cut in small diagonal pieces
1 tablespoon of ginger, peeled and sliced into strips
3 pieces of chili leaves
5 cups of water
3 tablespoons of cooking oil
1 onion, diced
2 tablespoons of fish sauce
1. In a large stockpot, heat oil and sauté the onion and ginger.
2. Afterwards, pour water and place the slices of chicken. Bring to a boil and allow the meat to become tender.
3. Simmer for about 15 minutes before adding the fish sauce.
4. Then, add in the papaya or sayote slices. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Make sure that you do not overcook the vegetables.
5. When the vegetables are done, add the chili leaves.
6. Turn off the stove and serve the dish hot.
7. You can serve this dish as a main course; this is perfect when eaten with plain rice.
8. This great dish makes 6 servings.
Easy Chicken Recipes – Breaded Chicken Pops
Prepare Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
For your child’s birthday party or simply as a fabulous snack, this breaded chickenpops recipe is sure to make anyone’s day.
10 pieces tiny chicken drumettes
2 tablespoons minced ginger
1/2 cup egg white
1/2 cup egg yolk
2 cups corn flour
Salt and pepper
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Prepare the marinade by mixing the minced ginger, egg white, black pepper and salt.
2. Marinate the washed chicken for at least 10 minutes.
3. Give the chicken a crispy appeal by dipping it in the corn flour. Then, dip it in the egg yolk and the breadcrumbs.
4. Heat the oil in a pan. Place the breaded chicken and deep-fry for at least 10 minutes, or when the chicken comes with a golden brown color.
5. Drain excess oil in the chicken by placing each drumette on top of a paper towel.
6. Serve the chicken pops in a platter. Prepare ketchup or cream of tartar as a dip for the chicken.
7. This great recipe makes 6 servings.
Hearty Sandwich Quick Chicken Recipes
Prepare Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Here is a great snack perfect for your children, which they can bring in school or enjoy eating after an active time playing with friends.
6 slices of whole wheat bread
3 pieces of chicken breast fillet
4 pieces of lettuce leaves
3 slices of salad tomatoes
3 slices of cheddar cheese
Mustard or ketchup
1. Grill or pan-fry the chicken breast pieces until golden brown.
2. Arrange the sandwich fillings. On one side of the whole wheat bread, place 1 lettuce leaf. Then add in a salad tomato slice and spread some mustard or ketchup.
3. Next, place the cooked chicken breast on top of the salad tomato (See: Chicken Salad Recipe). Add in the slice of cheese. Press down with the other slice of bread.
4. Do step number 3 to the other two pairs of bread.
5. If you wish, you could make the sandwich bite-size so your children will have an easy time eating it. You can make 2 triangles or 4 tiny squares, thus making it attractive and appealing to children.
6. This chicken sandwich recipe makes 3 servings.
These quick chicken recipes are ideal for a hearty lunch with the family or a dinner with a bunch of friends. You can also give your children a delightful and nutritious snack with these featured menus; with the fabulous taste of these dishes, your children will certainly enjoy eating something healthy and yummy. Try these easy chicken recipes and make the best out of every meal.
Other Chicken Recipes