Grilled chicken is the perfect dish that you can make as main course for lunch or dinner.
Many people think this is one of the easiest chicken recipes to cook. Simply prepare the marinade and follow the simple instructions in cooking the dish.
You should blend the ingredients well so you could create the best marinade. Then, allow at least a couple of hours or even more to marinate the chicken. The longer amount of time for marinating gives the meat a fabulous taste. Hence, you should keep the meat in a tightly closed container as you marinate it. Place the container in a refrigerator to keep it fresh for hours before the time comes for grilling it.
When grilling chicken, make sure that you lightly spray some oil on the grate after preheating it; this way, the meat will not stick to the grate, hence making it easy for you to turn the meat to the other side. Allot at least 6 to 8 minutes in grilling chicken on each side and check if the meat is tender. Grill the chicken to perfection so you can make a delightful dish that you will love.
Savory Grilled Chicken Recipe
Prepare Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Grilling chicken is very easy to do. Just start by preparing the marinade and allowing a few hours to let the chicken to absorb completely the seasonings. In only a matter of minutes, you can come up with the best – grilled chicken for lunch or dinner.
• 1 pound chicken breast fillet, halved
• 1/2 cup brown sugar
• 1/3 cup of red wine vinegar
• 1/2 medium size red onion, minced
• 1 teaspoon of salt
• 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
• 1/2 teaspoon white pepper, ground
• 4 pieces lettuce leaves
• Medium-sized cucumber, sliced
• 6 pieces of baby carrots, peeled
1. Prepare the marinade by mixing the seasonings well in shallow dish.
2. You may place the marinade ingredients (all in the list, except the chicken, carrots and cucumber) in a container with a lid. Blend well.
3. Place the chicken in the marinade. Coat the meat well and marinate for 2 hours or more.
4. Refrigerate the meat as it marinates.
5. If you are ready to cook the meat, preheat the grill to high or medium high heat settings.
6 Lightly spray some cooking oil on the grate.
7. Grill for 10 minutes on each side of the chicken.
8. While grilling chicken, check if the meat is already tender; if it no longer releases juice, you may remove it from the grill.
9. Arrange the lettuce leaves in a platter. Place the grilled chicken on a platter. Top it with sliced carrots and cucumber.
Grilling chicken is very easy to do; you only need to prepare the marinade well and to allow the chicken to cook thoroughly. By marinating for long hours, you will allow the chicken to absorb the seasonings well. Hence, this will create a fabulous taste to the meat. Simply follow the instructions well and you can come up with the perfect grilled chicken that you and your family will love.
Other Chicken Recipes