If you are wondering how to cook salmon the perfect way, you would be amazed to know that it is very easy to do.
In fact, you can prepare grilled or broiled salmon in only a matter of minutes. Then, simply garnish the dish with slices of vegetable or fruit to make the salmon recipe even more appetizing.
By using the right combination of seasonings and herbs, you can create an outstanding meal with salmon. Here are some recipes that will give you an easy time on how to cook salmon the quick and simple way. You will love the convenience that you will have in making the dishes presented here.
How to Cook Salmon – Broiled Salmon with Honey Soy
Prepare Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Savor the goodness of this broiled salmon recipe that makes every mealtime a delight. Season the dish with honey and soy sauce to make it even tastier.
• Cilantro leaves, 1/4 cup
• Scallions, 2 pieces
• Vegetable oil, 2 teaspoons
• Ginger (grated), 1 teaspoon
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Salmon fillets (skin-on), 4 pieces with 6 oz. each
• Limejuice, 2 teaspoons
• Soy sauce, 2 teaspoons
• Honey, 2 teaspoons
• Black sesame seeds, 1/4 teaspoon
• Cooked edamame, 1 1/3 cups
• Lime wedges for garnishing
1. Preheat grill with medium-high heat setting. Lightly grease the grates.
2. Meanwhile, chop the cilantro leaves and the scallion. Combine these with ginger and oil.
3. Season the mixture with pepper and salt.
4. Then, slit the bottom of the slices of salmon fillets. Make at least 3 inches of slits to stuff the fish with the prepared herb mixture.
5. Mix the honey, limejuice and soy sauce until well blended. This will be used for basting the fish while grilling.
6. Grill the fish, with the skin portion up. After 4 minutes, turn the fish to the other side. Brush the top portion with the prepared sauce. Continue cooking until the salmon is well marked.
7. Transfer the salmon to a large serving plate and sprinkle with black sesame seeds.
8. Garnish the dish with lime wedges and edamame.
How to Cook Salmon – Grilled Salmon with Green Beans Recipe
Prepare Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
If you need tips on how to cook salmon the easy way, here is a recipe that you should try. This grilled salmon goes perfectly with sautéed green beans.
• Cooking oil (spray)
• Salmon steaks, 6 pieces (5 oz. each)
• Salt and pepper
• Green beans, 2 cups
• Fresh orange juice, 1/2 cup
• Fresh lemon juice, 1/4 cup
• Soy sauce, 1/4 cup
• Shallot (chopped), 1 tablespoon
• Ginger (grated), 2 teaspoons
• Chipotle chilies (minced), 2 teaspoons
• Garlic, 1 clove
• Cellophane noodles
1. Grease the grill with some cooking spray and set the heat to medium.
2. Season each side of the salmon steak with pepper and salt. Grill the steaks for 5 minutes on each side.
3. Put the green beans on the grill, together with the salmon. Cook for about 15 minutes until tender and crisp.
4. Then, use a blender to mix the other ingredients and process until smooth.
5. Arrange the salmon steaks on a plate, and serve with green beans and prepared sauce on top. Cook the cellophane noodles according to package instructions and serve with the salmon.
How to Cook Salmon – Grilled Slices of Salmon with Lemon, Capers and Rosemary Recipe
Prepare Time: 30 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
The aromatic appeal of this grilled salmon is truly fantastic to the senses. Here is another excellent idea on how to cook salmon the simple and convenient way.
• Salmon fillets, 4 pieces (6 oz. each)
• Extra virgin olive oil, 1/4 cup
• Salt, 1/2 teaspoon
• Ground black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon
• Rosemary leaves (minced), 1 tablespoon
• Lemon slices, 8 pieces
• Fresh lemon juice, 1/2 cup
• White wine, 1/2 cup
• Capers, 4 teaspoons
• Aluminum foil, 4 pieces
1. Put some olive oil on the bottom and top portion of the salmon fillets. Then, season with rosemary, pepper and salt.
2. Put two lemon slices, wine, capers and lemon juice. Wrap each of the seasoned salmon in aluminum foil and seal.
3. Place the grill pan over medium high heat setting. Put the foil packets on the grill and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Serve the salmon on plates, still wrapped in foil packets.
Those who need tips on how to cook salmon will definitely learn much from the recipes presented here. You will love simple procedure in these recipes that you can prepare in a matter of minutes. Try these salmon recipes and you will surely make every mealtime a feast.
Other Salmon Recipes