This orange chicken recipe features a sweet and sour taste that makes this dish truly satisfying and appealing to the taste buds.
The great combination of seasonings in this recipe brings about the exquisite goodness of the dish. Because of the unique goodness of orange chicken, you will love having this as a main course for lunch or for dinner. Moreover, you will find this dish as quite satisfying; the nutritive value and health benefits of the recipe are reasons enough for you to try this recipe.
You will certainly enjoy the great taste and ease in making this recipe. You will love how simple it is to make and to prepare this dish; you can enjoy feasting on this chicken recipe for dinner, which you can make for only 40 minutes. With the ease in preparing and cooking the dish, you should definitely have this as a part of your daily menu. Check out the list of ingredients and procedure on how to make this superb orange chicken recipe.
Orange Chicken Thigh Recipe
Prepare Time: 30 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
This savory orange chicken thigh recipe is perfect for busy people who like to enjoy a great meal in a snap. Orange chicken comes with an exciting taste that anyone will definitely love.
• 4 pieces chicken thigh fillet, cut into cubes
• 2 tablespoons of Chinese rice wine
• 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
• 1/3 cup of orange juice
• 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
• 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
• 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
• 1/3 teaspoon of chili paste
• 1 clove of garlic, minced
• 1 slice of ginger, peeled and minced
• Vegetable oil for frying
1. In a medium size bowl, place the chicken pieces. Add in the rice wine and the cornstarch. Marinate the chicken for about 30 minutes to 1 hour.
2. Prepare the sauce for the chicken by combining the remaining ingredients (except for the vegetable oil). Mix them well for a truly delightful taste.
3. Heat the oil and stir-fry the ginger and the garlic.
4. Add in the chicken and fry until the middle part is no longer pink in color.
5. Push the chicken to the side of the wok to make a well in the middle of the pan.
6. Pour in the prepared sauce and combine with the chicken. Stir well.
7. Serve hot. This recipe goes perfectly with steamed rice.
8. This orange chicken recipe makes 5 servings.
There you have it, the easy steps on how to prepare and cook the orange chicken recipe. You will surely enjoy the taste that the recipe brings; the perfect blend of the seasonings result to a yummy dish that you would love to have as often as possible. You will never get tired of this savory and appetizing dish. Moreover, you can gain so many health benefits from orange chicken. It is rich in protein, vitamins and minerals that you need for an energy-filled body. Hence, try making the orange chicken recipes that you will find perfect for lunch or for dinner.
Other Chicken Recipes