Pork tenderloin Recipe is a recipe that can be done even for new cooks who wanted to level up their culinary skills.
Pork tenderloin is a tender cut of meat that requires less cooking time, as compared to the other cuts of meat. Choose pork tenderloins that contain a little fat. The fat in meat aids in producing juicy and moist dishes.
How to cook pork tenderloin? Here are different pork loin recipes that you can do over the weekend for a special treat to your family. If you are not familiar with how pork tenderloin looks like you can ask the help of your butcher to give you this superior cut of meat. The pork tenderloin recipe will be bland if you do not put enough seasonings and flavorings. Thus, the use of herbs and spices for a more robust flavor.
Pork Tenderloin with Cheese Sauce and Pears Recipe
Prepare Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 55 Minutes
Here is a gourmet dish that can be prepared on special occasions without spending too much time in the kitchen. Make sure that you do not overcook the meat; otherwise, it will become rubbery. The sauce makes this pork tenderloin recipe more appealing and delicious.
2 whole pork tenderloins
2 teaspoons dried rosemary
14 slices of pancetta
1 cup of all-purpose or heavy cream
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
4 medium pears (peeled)
2 cups of red wine
1/2 cup of granulated sugar
1 tablespoon of cornstarch
Salt and pepper to taste
Fresh rosemary for garnish
1. Trim the tenderloin and season it with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with dried rosemary.
2. Divide pancetta and lay on a baking tray with sides overlapping each other.
3. Roll up the tenderloins on the pancetta and drizzle lightly with olive oil.
4. Bake in a preheated 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 10 minutes and increase the heat to 400 degrees and cook for another 10 minutes. The internal temperature of the meat should be at 130 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Meanwhile make the cheese sauce by boiling the cream and stirring in the cheese. Remove from heat and keep it warm.
6. To prepare the pears, leave the stems when peeling them and rub with a little lemon juice to prevent them from browning. Simmer in wine and sugar for about 10 minutes or until tender.
7. Serve individually by putting some cheese sauce on one side of the plate and arranging the pork slices on top of the sauce. Make some pear fans and place on the side of the pork. Garnish with fresh rosemary on top.
Grilled Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Prepare Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Grilling is the most sought-after method of cooking meats aside from baking. The smoky flavor that is in the pork will make it more palatable. You can choose to cook this pork tenderloin recipe over hot coals or on an electric grill.
5 pork tenderloins (cut into medallions about 1/2 inch thick)
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Pre heat the griller or charcoals.
2. Prepare the herb rub by combining the Worcestershire sauce, thyme, rosemary, paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper and oil. Mix well.
3. Rub the mixture thoroughly and evenly on both sides of the pork.
4. Grill over coals or on an electric griller for 5-7 minutes each side.
5. Serve warm with mash potato and some store-bought steak sauce.
Asian Style Pork Tenderloin Tips Recipe
Prepare Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
This pork tenderloin recipe is Asian inspired because of the use of hoisin and char-siu sauce. They can be bought on the Asian condiments section at the supermarket. The condiments give this dish an earthy and hearty aroma and flavor. The addition of chili is optional; you can omit or decrease the amount if you do not want it to be spicy.
500 grams of pork tenderloin tips
1/2 cup hoisin sauce
5 tablespoons char-siu sauce
2 cups snow peas
1 cup carrots (julienned)
1 green onions (chopped) for garnish
Some sesame seeds for garnish
2 tablespoon canola oil
2 teaspoons chili powder
1. In a wok, heat oil in high heat. Pour the oil and stir-fry the tenderloin tips for 5 minutes.
2. Add in the hoisin and char-siu sauce and continue to stir-fry for another 5 minutes over medium heat.
3. Stir in the snow peas, carrots and chili powder. Cook for another 5 minutes, do not cover.
4. Remove from heat and serve warm. You can eat this with steamed rice if desired. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
Pork tenderloins are protein-rich food. They are also good source of iron; they can also help repair and build muscles. When stir-frying always remember to maintain the high heat from the stove. Vegetables will retain their green color if cooked in an uncovered pan.
There are many different way in cooking pork tenderloin which can grace any table and can make a festive meal. Dig in to this pork tenderloin recipe and enjoy their yummy goodness.
Other Pork Recipes